Tuesday 14 May 2013

WISHLIST


It's that time again. Exams are looming - and what better way to procrastinate than do a bit of online window-shopping! I've been wanting to post more fashion-related posts recently so I thought a little pre summer wishlist would do the job to begin with! 

I'm saving every penny I can for travelling this summer (excluding a Glossybox subscription..that doesn't count. Shh.) and so browsing through online stores is even more painful than usual. These are a few items that have caught my eye and I wish could be hung up in my wardrobe - however exploring Europe this summer has taken precedence. A girl can dream, eh? 

Topshop - £52.00
Stepped Hem Bodycon Dress


Hexagon Strappy Slip Dress
Topshop - £75.00


60's Lace Panel Shift Dress
Topshop - £46.00



Pocket Quilt Skirt
Topshop - £35.00
Office City Bag - Zara - £49.99

Ankle Strap Sandles - Zara - £39.99



0 comments :