Friday 10 May 2013


MY NEWLY ORGANISED MAKE-UP COLLECTION

Make up geeks unite; I have a very exciting update for everybody. You're all gonna want to see this.

I went and got an acrylic make-up storage unit didn't I. I also utilized some pretty boxes I just had, you know, lying around - and oh mama does it look fab.

Not enough space on my chest of drawers for my ever expanding collection. 1st world problems.

I probably sound like a complete nut job to most but being able to organise the stupid (yet obviously necessary) amount of cosmetics I have was heaven sent - and extremely pleasing to the eye to someone like me: the eternal perfectionist.

You can find cheap alternatives to the Muji clear acrylic organisers (one day they will be mine) on Amazon or Ebay and boy are they worth it. I intend to buy more of these - I'm even going to stack the drawers. Ohh yeah. I think these are really nice even when you haven't got much to put in them - I like the idea that everything has it's place in them.

So yeah...this was something I genuinely thought needed it's own post. I think I need to re-evaluate my life.







0 comments :