Thursday 9 May 2013

INSTAGRAM UPDATES:FAVOURITE APRIL GLOSSYBOX ITEM

So last month I took the plunge and subscribed to Glossybox, the monthly beauty subscription that I have been drooling over for months. It's a £10 per month 5-piece wonder, and the best part is that you don't know what products you're going to get each time. Good lord the suspense when unwrapping that beauty. 

April 2013 presented me with a gorgeous floral printed box designed by Pearl Lowe, which I've now conveniently transformed into storage for my ever growing make-up collection. As it was my first box, I didn't know what to expect. I recieved Sunsence daily face SPF50, a tinted sun-screen for face, NIP+FAB dry skin fix body butter in "Pistachio Sundae", Model Co cheek + lip tint in "Rosy Red", Yves Rocher France "So Elixir Purple" eau de parfum, and most importantly, a full size Essie nail lacquer in "Nice is Nice". This nail polish makes up for the other rather lacklustre products I received. You win some, you lose some.


My beautiful little Glossybox
I have to say, the Essie polish is one of my favourite products in a long time. Perfect for spring/summer months, "Nice is Nice" is a pretty, girly and slightly grey-toned lilac with a super glossy finish. This didn't chip, dull or 'bubble' like other cheaper branded polishes do, I couldn't recommend the brand or the shade enough! Definitely worth it for what I think it retails at around £11 (I got it for free..kind of. Feels like it.) Subscribe for your own Glossybox here.



0 comments :