Friday 10 May 2013


EMILY'S BIRTHDAY MAKEOVER 

Tonight I headed over across town (not that difficult in the small city of Liverpool) to do the birthday girl's makeup for her big night out.

I was given free reign over her beautiful lil' face and created a sultry, smokey eyed look with a decent pair of falsies, of course.

What a stunner!

Close up: For a night out , soft and smokey eyes are a must.


I love freelancing and making girls feel fabulous, I'm sure from Em's big grin you can tell she was more than pleased with the results!

I used MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC30 for a flawless yet breathable base, applied with a Real Techniques Buffing Brush for an airbrushed finish. Bare Minerals all over face colour in "Warmth" gave a subtle bronzed look whilst contouring. Then I used an array of shades from Urban Decay Naked Palette for the eyes (the gorgeous iridescent shade in the inner corners is 'Virgin' - one of my favourites for highlighting the tear duct and brow bone) with MAC Blacktrack gel liner pulled upward for a smokey cat eye flick. For the lips, a small dab of MAC Cremesheen in 'Shy Girl' mixed with Illamasqua sheer gloss in 'Artifice'. 



0 comments :